President William Jefferson Clinton Hunger Leadership Award
The President William Jefferson Clinton Hunger Leadership Award was created to honor President Clinton's commitment to eradicating hunger. The Center for Student Leadership, Ethics & Public Service at NC State in partnership with Stop Hunger Now presented the first award in 2009.
This annual award is presented to any student across the globe who shows dedication and perseverance in ending hunger in our lifetime.
- 2013 - Brendan Rice, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- 2013 - Honorable mention Devin Yeomans, Auburn University
- 2012 - Ryan O'Donnell - North Carolina State University - more information
- 2011 - Gavin R. Armstrong - University of Guelph, Canada
- 2011 - Ellen Luby Orabone - American University - Honorable Mention
- 2010 - Sarah Nam - Harvard University
- 2009 - John Coggin - North Carolina State University
Partner Organization: Stop Hunger Now