The LeaderShape Institute
May 13 - 18, 2014
THE LEADERSHAPE APPLICATION IS NOW LIVE!
LOOK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION
Since its inception in 1986, the flagship program, The LeaderShape Institute, has developed a national reputation as one of the premier leadership development programs for young adults. The LeaderShape Institute is highly regarded as an intensive and energizing six-day program, which is open to any participant, institution, or workplace interested in producing extraordinary results in an organization while also developing a commitment to lead with a high level of integrity.
The Mission of LeaderShape, Inc.
To offer the highest quality state-of-the-art leadership programs focused primarily on young men and women in all settings of The LeaderShape Institute; to facilitate their application through follow-up advisory support to participants and sponsor; and to be a catalyst in expanding leadership programs centered on leading with integrity to new audiences. We will have succeeded when graduates of LeaderShape programs improve the quality of their respective organization and environments.
LeaderShape at NCSU
- The NCSU session of The LeaderShape Insitute will be held Tuesday, May 13, 2014 through Sunday, May 18, 2014.
- Location of The Institute is the Eastern 4-H Center in Columbia, NC.
- Transportation to the center, lodging and meals are all provided on site for the week.
- The program is offered to undergraduate and graduate students at NO COST.
Expectations of The LeaderShape Institute
- Click here for information on participant expectations.
- For more information on The LeaderShape Institute, visit http://www.leadershape.org
- In order to attend the LeaderShape Institute, you must be returning to NC State
in the fall semester 2014, either as an undergraduate or a graduate student.
- Applications to participate in the LeaderShape Institute are now available! To apply, applicants must first create a profile and them complete and submit the application on the LeaderShape website. The application deadline has been extended and will close by 5pm on March 24th, 2014.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Program Coordinator, Janet Pena, the On Site Coordinator, Brooks Artis and the Faculty Program Coordinators, Melissa Barnes and Dawn Morgan at LeaderShape@ncsu.edu