The LeaderShape Institute
May 12 - 18, 2014
Since its inception in 1986, the flagship program, The LeaderShape Institute, has developed a national reputation as one of the premier leadership development programs for young adults. The LeaderShape Institute is highly regarded as an intensive and energizing six-day program, which is open to any participant, institution, or workplace interested in producing extraordinary results in an organization while also developing a commitment to lead with a high level of integrity.
The Mission of LeaderShape, Inc.
To offer the highest quality state-of-the-art leadership programs focused primarily on young men and women in all settings of The LeaderShape Institute; to facilitate their application through follow-up advisory support to participants and sponsor; and to be a catalyst in expanding leadership programs centered on leading with integrity to new audiences. We will have succeeded when graduates of LeaderShape programs improve the quality of their respective organization and environments.
Expectations of The LeaderShape Institute
- Click here for information on participant expectations.
- For more information on The LeaderShape Institute, visit http://www.leadershape.org
- In order to attend the LeaderShape Institute, you must be returning to NC State
in the fall semester 2014, either as an undergraduate or a graduate student.
- Applications to participate in the LeaderShape Institute will be available in Spring (February) of 2014
On Site Coordinator
The On Site Coordinator assists the Program Coordinator with the planning and implementation of The LeaderShape Institute.
To qualify as the On Site Coordinator one must:
- be a graduate of The LeaderShape Institute
- preferrably be returning as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student in the fall semester of 2014
- apply by 5pm on November 6th, 2013 and be available for an interview the week of November 11th-15th.
- The application deadline has been extended to Friday, November 8th at noon.
Applications for the On Site Coordinator are available here.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Program Coordinator, Janet Pena and the Faculty Program Coordinator, Dawn Morgan at LeaderShape@ncsu.edu