Service NC State Meal Packaging Event
SIGN UP to receive an email notification when planning and volunteers are needed
7th Annual Service NC State Meal Packaging Event
Friday, November 21st, 2014 6pm-Midnight
CALLING Committee Members and LEAD Volunteers!
If interested in participating as a MEMBER/CHAIR on the planning committee OR serving as a LEAD volunteer the day of the event, please complete this interest form by Monday July 14th. Sub-committee chairs will be contacted by July 21st and will begin contacting their sub-committees in August. Information for LEAD volunteers will be shared with the Volunteer sub-committee chair. You can expect to be contacted weeks before the event.
Planning Committee Expectations/Requirements:
- Members of the planning committee will serve on a sub-committee including: Entertainment, Fundraising, Marketing, Recruitment, Reflection, Volunteers
- Chairs will be assigned the week of July 21st and will begin communicating with their sub-committees in August.
- Members will meet every other week on Thursday afternoons from late August until the end of November (including post-event wrap up meeting)
- Chairs are expected to provide progress reports for each meeting and ensure a representative from each sub-committee is in attendance if absent.
- Some committees may consist of varying amounts of work at different times. A common expectation of all committee members is to be actively engaged in the recruitment and fundraising goals of the team.
LEAD Volunteer Expectations/Requirements:
- LEAD Volunteers will be available for the entire day instead of shifts.
- LEAD Volunteer duties consist of but are not limited to parking attendants, registration/volunteer check-in, managing stations (funnels, scalers, sealers, boxers, refills) and facilitating debrief/reflection activities.
- If volunteering as a LEAD, you will need to be available early afternoon on Friday, November 21st for set-up (around 1pm).
- All LEAD Volunteers are expected to attend a Training on Thursday evening of November 20th.
If you are interested in joining the planning committee or learning more about how you can get involved, please contact us at email@example.com