Service Leadership Team
Interested in Becoming Involved with the Service Leadership Team?
Become a member of the Service Leadership Team. This team of student leaders serves as an extension of the CSLEPS staff and plan leadership and service initiatives for the NC State community.
Mission Statement: The Service-Leadership Team will serve, educate and unite the NC State community with the surrounding community through collaborative efforts to promote life-long leadership development and civic engagement.
- Community Outreach
- Global Awareness
- Global Health
- Hunger Advocacy
- Youth Program
Required Information Session:
To become a member of the Service Leadership Team, you must attend an information session.
August 19th, 2013
August 26th, 2013
Applications Deadline is August 30th
- Mondays (members are required to attend these weekly meetings)
- 7:00-8:00 pm
- Fall 2013 Location: SAS Hall
To get involved with any of these committees or for more information on the programs that will be offered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Service Leadership Team Coordinators:
- Spechel Wooten - Community Outreach
- Molly Basdeo - Global Awareness
- Shannyn Holder - Global Health Programs
- Ashton Reddish - Hunger Advocacy
- Dani Beysolow - Youth Programs