Circle of Sisterhood
This trip is for Panhellenic women only
The Circle of Sisterhood will leverage the collective influence of sorority women to raise financial resources for entities around the world that are removing educational barriers for girls and women facing poverty and oppression.
The Circle of Sisterhood Ambassador Trek will be working in partnership with build and the NC State Panhellenic Association to construct a new school in rural Nicaragua.
The purpose of a Circle of Sisterhood Ambassador Trek is to allow Panhellenic women to:
- Actively fund raise the $33,000 necessary to provide financing for the construction of the school.
- Participate in the construction of a school committed to educating your girls in one of the project countries of our Implementing Partner – buildOn
- Be immersed in, and learn about, a new and different culture
- Bring back to your campus community a better understanding of the need to educate girls around the world
- Recommit to the Circle of Sisterhood as a philanthropic partner based on first-hand experience uplifting a community through education
- Share the story of the Trek experience and the impact of providing the opportunity of education for girls in developing countries with the campus community